Sunday, November 20, 2011

ShazerS - The Story of ShazerS

Hello! All Friends
       Today I - the admin of this blog is very happy. 2 years back I started working on a dream of making a website i.e. ShazerS. But, fortunately, I did It in 1 year, which used simple html coding (i will remind you that at that time i was just 13 years old and now i am 14). As a basic person, I didnt have the idea of makin it a success, but since in the first 4 months I had about 250 visits (monthly), and i didnt knew from where it came. I had previously used the source code of Google, but in August, 2011 I re-designed the website, and somwhere it stopped functioning. Maybe my parents are very strict, but I secretly became a developer, and i currently work online for Google & Mozilla respectively. Now that I only have 50 visits monthly, I am scared that my dream might get to an end. So, I am not gonna say more but I want you to appreciate my work if it feels good to you. Maybe this can help me. This is the link of the facebook page ShazerS Inc.

Thanks,
S.Reyes.Me
ShazerS

No comments:

Post a Comment